Saturday, August 20, 2011

OPI Glitzerland + China Glaze Crushed Candy

I have a love-hate relationship with crackle nail polish. Some combinations are really cute especially when the colors are subtle, but oftentimes crackle manis just look.. dirty on the nails.

This is one of my favorite crackle combinations. I start with three coats of OPI Glitzerland.


Fine glitter goodness

Yep, it's pretty awesome by itself. But since I first swatched this around the same time I got the entire Crackle Glaze collection, I decided to try out China Glaze Crushed Candy with it.


one coat of Crushed Candy

I took so many pictures but not one accurately showed how pretty it is on the nails. It's pretty matte, too. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures of it with a matte coat.

Here is the mani again.

with flash

indoor lighting
xo Nicia

No comments:

Post a Comment