Friday, August 26, 2011

Kleancolor Blood

I attended an event last night for FADAL (Fashion Designers Alliance) MANILA at Seventh High with my friends from school. The dress code said to wear something red, which I rarely do, so I thought that I should just paint my nails red. Oddly enough, I only own one red nail polish. And not for very long as I've only bought it last weekend.

This is Kleancolor Blood

indirect sunlight

And I think I'm in love.

indoor lighting

Application was flawless, I used three thin coats for this. I'm not such a big fan of the color red, but this shade is just glorious. And such an appropriate name too, don't you think?

Kleancolor Blood, three coats

I can't stop looking at my nails!

This post also marks my attempt to do the 31-day nail challenge. I won't do it every day because I don't change my manis that often. But I'll try to update as much as I can.



Wish me luck!

xo Nicia

No comments:

Post a Comment