Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Haul!

I went to a bazaar this weekend and blew off my money on nail polish. Now I'm broke but that's okay, at least I have new colors to swatch!

Got some OPI,

OPI Serena Glam Slam

hoarded on Kleancolor,

Top L-R: Midnight Queen, Disco Purple, Iridescent Fuchsia, Blood, Neon Orange, Funky Yellow, Neon Yellow
Bottom L-R: Metallic Black, Neon Aqua, Chunky Holo Teal, Chunky Holo Purple, Chunky Holo Bluebell, Madly Matte

and new Orly!

L-R: Space cadet, Galaxy Girl, Witch's Blue, Midnight Star, Blushing Bud, Chica Boom, Green With Envy, Gumdrop

My cat Lucille who's always curious.

Anyway, I have Orly Blushing Bud on my nails right now. I still hate the brush that comes with most Orly bottles, but I really love the color of this one. Application was not easy as the formula was a bit on the thick side but this gets A for opaqueness. One coat was opaque enough but needed a second one to even it out. I used Orly Top 2 Bottom as my top coat.

indoor lighting, no flash

So I'm looking forward to swatching the rest! Til my next post.

xo Nicia

1 comment: